Coronavirus Safety Measurement
At The Golden Space Singapore, your health and well-being is our priority. Since January, we have put in place precautionary measures to ensure our space is safe for our clients and employees. We sanitize and disinfect our premises on a daily basis to provide a clean and hygienic environment that you can use.
Together, with your help and support, we can ensure everyone’s health and safety at our place. Below are the measures we have lovingly put in place that applies to all visitors to our centre:
- Arrive 10 minutes before your class/workshop/sessions for temperature taking. If a visitor’s temperature exceeds 37.5 degrees, he/she will be kindly advised to seek medical attention and not allowed to enter the premises.
- If you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days (with the exception of those travelling by land to and from Johor Bahru), we ask that you refrain from visiting The Golden Space. Should you need our services, please reach us via WhatsApp at 8433 2638 so we can review if we can provide our support to you via online private consultation services.
- Wash your hands and feet before entering the therapy room or meditation hall.
- If you are attending yoga sessions, we recommend that you bring along your personal mat for hygiene purposes.
- Practice social responsibility and take care of your own health by seeking medical attention at clinic/hospital if you are feeling unwell and stay at home to rest.
- Our meditation classes/workshops will be restricted to maximum of 9 participants per session, while yoga classes will have a maximum of 6 participants only per session. Please book your seat in advance to avoid disappointment.
Latest Update: In line with the Ministry of Health’s recommendation announced on 24 Mar 2020, all mindfulness for kids classes will be cancelled until further notice. Adult classes continue as usual in a smaller group setting as described above.
Here is what our students do to cope with Covid-19 Outbreak